It is graduation season for our entrepreneurs as well!
A group of emerging small business entrepreneurs just graduated from Centro's Basic Entrepreneurship Program at The Latina Center in Richmond, CA. They completed the program in Spanish and are now finally ready to go forth with their businesses with the confidence and preparation they needed.
- Carmen Alejo will launch a mobile library
- Elizabeth Fernandez will launch an event design consulting firm for weddings
- Bernardo Gonzalez will launch a firm to assist others in the purchase of cars and homes
- Maria Limón improved the business model of her replacement auto-parts shop
- Josue Vargas and Juan Guzmán will grow their landscaping business
- Fernando Pérez will grow his butcher shop
We congratulate these 7 new business owners, and look forward to their continued success!
The next Basic Entrepreneurship Program in Spanish at The Latina Center starts on July 13, 2016. Take a look at the details, join or share the opportunity with others.