If you have been wanting to flesh out a business idea but know you need help from someone with experience, this is your opportunity!
- 9 weeks of training, using Centro's Business Planning App.
- One-on-one coaching during and after the training.
- Access to capital, including matched savings and Kiva micro-loans.
- Sessions with trainers and coaches who speak Spanish, so that you can study and plan for your business in your own language.
- Sessions in English: Every Monday from March 6th to May 1st.
- Sessions in Spanish: Every Wednesday from March 8th to May 3rd.
- Time: From 5 - 8 pm.
- Where: Meets at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Library (3rd Floor) in San Jose.
- Cost: $75 for the training plus the cost of ongoing coaching. Scholarships available.
Please contact us anytime. We'd be happy to share more about the curriculum, scholarships and registration details:
- firstname.lastname@example.org / 408.326.2669
- email@example.com / 510.828.2813