Why wait on your dreams? Start a business in 2018! This winter season Centro is offering two 9-Week Basic Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy Training Series in Old Oakland.
What will I gain from the program?
Basic business strategy. This means you will create a vision, mission and values for your business, and understand why it is so important. You will also finish the program with a detailed breakdown of your personal and business finance, a market analysis, your value proposition and marketing strategy, and what's required for your operations.
A basic business plan and a business plan presentation, so that you can pitch your business to others.
A network of Bay Area entrepreneurs just like yourself.
Access to a Kiva micro loan that can help you get started right away if you need seed funding.
Basic program details
Choose the 9-week session that works best for you:
- Session 1 will be on Wednesdays, starting Jan, 31st from 5pm - 8pm. Here is how to register.
- Session 2 will be on Thursdays, starting Feb. 1st from 5pm - 8pm. Here is how to register.
- Where: At Centro Community Partners in Old Oakland (825 Washington Street)
- Cost: A total of $60 only for 9 classes.
- No business experience or training of any kind required. Come and we'll guide you step-by-step.
Secure your spot today by completing the application corresponding to the session in which you are interested, and submit the initial $20 payment.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Oakland trainer, Hope Lehman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 990-0184.