You Know Your Business Can Grow More.
Try the Business Planning App.
an easy-to-use app to build a business plan & get up to $10K in a loan
Centro's Business Planning App is the first and only mobile app that helps you organize your business and prepare you to take the next steps to grow it. Try it and see how it compiles information you already have, shapes it into a business plan and allows you to apply for an interest-free loan.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE BUSINESS PLANNING APP
Following simple activities and step-by-step questions, the app will:
- Define your current business model and create a budget that can grow with you
- Compose a business plan for your next phase
- Allow you to apply for an interest-free loan of up to $10K through Kiva U.S.
The Business Planning App is:
Easy to Use
No special knowledge required to:
- Follow a guided process designed to build-up your business idea
- Answer basic questions about you
- Structure your business plan, and request a write-up version to save and share
Download it on your phone or tablet to:
- Complete the business plan at your own pace anywhere you are
- Make changes anytime you get new information or your business evolves
- Store your business information securely
The Business Planning App helps you:
- Understand your business model
- Seek advice by sharing your plan with anyone you want
- Create a financial plan to grow your business and access a Kiva US loan
Go from Small to Great. We're Here to Help:
We are stewards in the field of mobile apps for business planning, designed specifically for individuals who lack time or expert knowledge for creating and growing small businesses.
Centro Community Partners is a Bay Area non-profit organization based in Oakland, California partially funded by Silicon Valley partners Google.org and Vodafone Americas Foundation who are supporting the development of the Business Planning App. We do this with a single goal in mind: to provide small business entrepreneurs in the bay with affordable, culturally appropriate and high-impact enterprise-building tools they can use on their phones and tablets.
It's time to build on your success.
In 2015 alone, over 700 current and aspiring small business entrepreneurs completed their business plans using the Centro Business Planning App. View who they are and what else they are saying.