Starting a Small Business Without a Degree or Experience in the Bay Area? We Can Help You.
A free and easy way to turn your idea into a business plan
Centro's Business Planning App is the first and only mobile app that helps you plan for a new business without having any previous experience or training, for free. Following simple activities and step-by-step questions, the app will:
- Identify how your business will make money
- Create an initial budget for you
- Write a basic business plan to help you start
The Business Planning App can also assess your credit and determine which small business lender is a fit for you and your business.
Download the business planning app for free
The Business Planning App is:
Easy to Use
No special knowledge required to:
- Follow a guided process designed to build-up your business idea
- Answer basic questions about you
- Structure your business plan, and request a write-up version to save and share
Download it on your phone or tablet to:
- Complete the business plan at your own pace anywhere you are
- Make changes anytime you get new information or your idea evolves
- Store your business information securely
The Business Planning App helps you:
- Understand your business model
- Seek advice by sharing your plan with anyone you want
- Assess your credit, give you next steps to improve it or match you to a small business loan officer
Never Give Up. We Understand You:
We are stewards in the field of mobile apps for business planning, designed specifically for individuals who lack any business education or experience.
Centro Community Partners is a Bay Area non-profit organization based in Oakland, California partially funded by Silicon Valley partners Google.org and eBay Inc Foundation who are supporting the development of the Business Planning App. We do this with a single goal in mind: to provide small business entrepreneurs in the bay with affordable, culturally appropriate and high-impact enterprise-building tools they can use on their phones and tablets.