Starting a Small Business Without a Degree or Experience in California? We Can Help You.
A free and easy way to turn your idea into a business plan
Centro's Business Planning App is the first and only mobile app that helps you plan for a new business without having any previous experience or training, for free. Following simple activities and step-by-step questions, the app will:
- Identify how your business will make money
- Create an initial budget for you
- Write a basic business plan to help you start
The Business Planning App can also assess your credit and determine which small business lender is a fit for you and your business.
Download the business planning app for free
The Business Planning App is:
Easy to Use
No special knowledge required to:
- Follow a guided process designed to build-up your business idea
- Answer basic questions about you
- Structure your business plan, and request a write-up version to save and share
Download it on your phone or tablet to:
- Complete the business plan at your own pace anywhere you are
- Make changes anytime you get new information or your idea evolves
- Store your business information securely
The Business Planning App helps you:
- Understand your business model
- Seek advice by sharing your plan with anyone you want
- Assess your credit, give you next steps to improve it or match you to a small business loan officer
Never Give Up. We Understand You:
We are stewards in the field of mobile apps for business planning, designed specifically for individuals who lack any business education or experience.
Centro Community Partners is a non-profit organization based in Oakland, California partially funded by technology partners Google.org and eBay Inc Foundation who are supporting the development of the Business Planning App. We do this with a single goal in mind: to provide small business entrepreneurs with affordable, culturally appropriate and high-impact enterprise-building tools they can use on their phones and tablets.