Women in California Own 70% of All Small Businesses. We Can Help You Start Yours.
Do you have a business idea? take the next step on your phone
Centro's Business Planning App is the first and only mobile app that helps you plan for a new business without having any entrepreneurship training, for free. Following simple activities and step-by-step questions, the app will:
- Define your business model
- Create a budget for it
- Compose a basic business plan for you
The Business Planning App can also assess your creditworthiness and determine which small business lender is a fit for you and your business.
Download the business planning app for free
The Business Planning App is:
Easy to Use
No special knowledge required to:
- Follow a guided process designed to build-up your business idea
- Answer basic questions about you
- Structure your business plan, and request a write-up version to save and share
Download it on your phone or tablet to:
- Complete the business plan at your own pace anywhere you are
- Make changes anytime you get new information or your idea evolves
- Store your business information securely
The Business Planning App helps you:
- Understand your business model
- Seek advice by sharing your plan with anyone you want
- Assess your credit, give you next steps to improve it or match you to a small business loan officer
Women are Rising. We're Here to Help:
We are stewards in the field of mobile apps for business planning, designed specifically for women, minorities and underserved entrepreneurs who lack business education or experience.
Centro Community Partners is a non-profit organization based in Oakland, California partially funded by technology partners Google.org and eBay Inc Foundation who are supporting the development of the Business Planning App. We do this with a single goal in mind: to provide small business women entrepreneurs in California with affordable, culturally appropriate and high-impact enterprise-building tools they can use on their phones and tablets.