We acknowledge that the unfolding and success of private markets develop socioeconomic challenges that can only be addressed with a systemic mindset. Therefore, besides supporting small business entrepreneurs in the San Francisco Bay Area and other communities in the U.S. and the world, Centro is committed to helping craft practical market-based solutions to widespread social and economic issues, and culturally adapting them for government agencies, nonprofits, financial institutions, startups, corporations, and academic institutions throughout the world.
Menu of services
- Risk Management (i.e., Operations, Market, Portfolio, Credit, Financial, etc.)
- Strategic Management (i.e., growth, competitive analysis, vision/mission, etc.)
- Leadership Development
- Performance & Change Management
- Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Program Evaluation
- Operational Efficiency
- Entrepreneurship Program Evaluation for OIC International in Nigeria
- Risk Evaluation for Grameen Foundation, Pro Mujer, and Prisma in Peru
- Credit Guarantee Risk & Financial Analysis for USAID in Angola, El Salvador, Guatemala, Kenya, South Sudan and Tanzania
For more information on our consulting services, please contact Arturo Noriega at firstname.lastname@example.org.