Thinking of Starting a Small Business?
Try the Centro Business Planning App
Also available in Spanish & Portuguese
Centro's Business Planning App is the first and only mobile app that helps you plan for a new business and supply capital using just your phone or tablet.
Following simple activities and step-by-step questions, the app will:
- Compile information you already have with minimal typing
- Shape your knowledge into your first business plan
- Allow you to apply for an interest-free loan of up to $10K through Kiva U.S. without requiring any formal entrepreneurship training or business experience.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE BUSINESS PLANNING APP
Rated 4.3 and 5,000+ downloads
The Business Planning App is Free
Easy to Use
No special knowledge required to:
- Answer basic questions about you
- Follow a guided process designed to build-up your business idea
- Structure your business plan, and receive a written version to save and share
Download it on your phone or tablet to:
- Complete the business plan at your own pace anywhere you are
- Make changes anytime you get new information or your idea evolves
- Store your business information securely
The Business Planning App helps you:
- Understand your business model
- Seek advice by sharing your plan with anyone you want
- Create a financial plan to grow your business and access a Kiva U.S. loan
write your business plan on your phone & get an interest-free loan
Step Up. We're Here to Help:
We are stewards in the field of mobile apps for business planning, designed specifically for individuals who lack any business education or experience.
Centro Community Partners is a Bay Area non-profit organization based in Oakland, California partially funded by Silicon Valley partners Google.org and Vodafone Americas Foundation who are supporting the development of the Business Planning App. We do this with a single goal in mind: to provide small business entrepreneurs in the bay with affordable, culturally appropriate and high-impact enterprise-building tools they can use on their phones and tablets.